Introducing Zinio 2.0, a better way than ever to explore, read and shop for the world’s best magazines on your iPad. Zinio now has more magazines than ever, and a new app built to make it easier to read your favorites anytime and anywhere. Zinio is the ultimate app for people who love magazines. Access thousands of titles, tens of thousands of issues, and millions of pages of the world’s best digital content. Read what you like!
In EXPLORE, you’ll find articles from some of our best magazines worldwide—with the big headlines, photography, news and insight—from the pages of Rolling Stone, Esquire, Maxim, Elle, and dozens more. Discover more with new articles appearing daily.
In READ, you can download and read your digital issues for online and offline access, archive back issues, and synchronize your library to multiple iPhones, iPads, and other devices. You can jump to articles, access links to browse the Web in-app, view interactive content and video, switch between high-fidelity and plain text modes, bookmark articles, and share articles with friends. Navigating and downloading is now even faster than ever.
In SHOP, you can now buy single issues and subscriptions in-app, and directly with your iTunes account.
- Explore and read articles for free from top News, Entertainment, Science & Tech, Art, Lifestyle, Travel magazines and more. Updates daily!
- Read your favorite magazines online or offline, and synchronize your library on multiple devices.
- Shop thousands of magazines from around the world, and buy single issues and subscriptions instantly using your iTunes account.
- Read full-color, high-fidelity pages, or switch to enhanced text mode and resize text for simpler reading.
- Bookmark the articles, pages and photographs you love. Pick up where you left off reading an issue, or organize all your Bookmarks together by date or title.
- Explore links from articles and pages and browse the Web right inside the app.
- More rich media, interactive content, digital-only content than ever for top magazines.
IN THE NEWS:
“To see magazines done correctly look at Zinio” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“Zinio is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
FEATURED & NEW:
Newsweek, The Paris Review, Under the Radar, Glamour (UK), Condé Nast Traveller (UK), Afar
BUSINESS & NEWS — Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Economist, Harvard Business Review
FOR MEN — Maxim, Esquire, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside
FASHION — Elle, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar, BlackBook
LIFESYTYLE — Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Enthusiast
TECH — T3, Macworld, PC World, PC Gamer, X-Box World, Layers
SCIENCE — National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science
INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan