*** IMPORTANT ***
iOS 7 users must allow microphone access or Talking Gina will not be able to hear you and talk back.
From the creators of Talking Tom comes Talking Gina, your new talking pet giraffe!
Play Patty Cake (U.S. Patent No. 8,360,881) with Talking Gina the Giraffe. This original and addictive reflex-building hand clapping game is fun and challenging for all ages!
Say anything to Gina and she will speak your words back to you the way only she knows how. Take good care of her and she will be the best friend you ever had! Make sure not to neglect her or treat her badly or she won’t be as cheery.
Not to worry though, you can be sure to keep her happy by playing 48 levels of Patty Cake, an addictive hand clapping game that will improve your reflexes, your hand-eye coordination and your friendship with Gina!
*** HOW TO KEEP GINA HAPPY ***
- Play a hand clapping game with her (48 levels, three speeds per level, and original music).
- Feed her any of her favorite snacks including carrots, strawberries or ice cream.
- Give her water or lemonade so she doesn’t get too thirsty.
- Don't poke her too often. Be nice!
- Don't neglect her. Play with her every day and get a daily BONUS!
*** ACHIEVEMENTS ***
- When Gina’s happiness is at 70%, she can juggle 3 apples.
- When Gina’s happiness is at 90%, she’ll give you kisses.
- When Gina’s happiness is at 100%, you get a new baby giraffe!
- Keep Gina active by completing all 48 levels of Patty Cake with her, and collect medals for each completed speed!
*** WHAT YOU CAN GET FOR GINA ***
- Make sure you subscribe to push notifications, you will get 3 FREE items for every push notification you receive!
- Buy a supply of ice cream cones, lemonades or strawberries.
- You can also buy an unlimited supply.
- Watch a video and earn a free lemonade or strawberry.
- Download other apps and get free lemonades, strawberries or ice cream cones.
*** IMPORTANT ***
- Gina will not die if you don't feed her, she just won't be too happy.
- To unlock the next level of the hand clapping game, you must successfully complete the current level OR feed Gina an ice cream cone.