theScore is designed to deliver the ultimate mobile sports experience with comprehensive and completely customizable scores, stats, news, alerts & much more for the iPhone and iPad.
Fully optimized for iOS 7 with a new stylish design and faster than ever.
• One of Apple's "Amazing Apps for iPhone 5".
• Featured as an App Store Essential Sports App for iPhone & iPad.
• Member of the App Store Essentials Hall of Fame.
• One of Time Magazine's Must-Have iPad apps.
Real time coverage includes:
- Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA - including March Madness)
- Hockey (NHL, IIHF - World Junior Hockey Championship)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC, Strikeforce, Bellator, Score Fighting Series)
- Soccer (EPL / Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, UEFA Champions, MLS)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
- Golf (PGA, LPGA, EPGA)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA)
- Lacrosse (NLL)
• NEW Feed - In the new "Feed" section you can create your own continuously updated stream of sports content, combining all the information on the leagues, teams and players you are following in one place. theScore’s deep player data coverage also makes Feed the perfect fantasy sports tracking tool, giving you live updates on how your favorite players are performing in real-time. Feed can be found in the "My Score" section.
• NEW – Mobile sports news the way it’s meant to be: Rich, comprehensive, snackable content with even more visuals! theScore now delivers the most comprehensive, curated, mobile sports news available. Go into the News section of any league and get the latest stories, tweets, GIFs and videos personally delivered by theScore’s in-house content team. Follow a story from start to finish, with each bite-sized update stacked on top the last.
• NEW Top News and Hot Games: We’ll bring you the biggest sports stories in an instant with Top News. Top News gives you an at-a-glance view of the stories making headlines. Want to know what games to look out for? No problem. Hot Games gathers all of the most popular events in one place, showing you what’s trending in sports at that moment and what’s coming-up, so you won't miss a thing.
• NEW Breaking News Alerts for Every League, Team and Player: Be on top of the biggest news in your favorite sports. You can configure these on/off in the settings area.
• NEW Player Alerts: With theScore’s new Player Alerts for NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB users are notified in real-time when a player they’re following makes a major scoring play or is involved in breaking news. For example, if you need to know when your quarterback throws a touchdown or one of your guys is not in the starting line-up, we’ll shoot you an alert and let you know.
• NEW Player Compare: You’ll now be able to select players from almost any league and compare their vital stats side-by-side, before you make any hasty roster moves. Want to know who has more passing yards - Drew Brees or Tom Brady? This type of question is answered in a snap with the compare tool, accessible from any player card by clicking on any roster, box score or leaders sections.
• My Score: Use the "My Score" area to customize the app. Follow any team, player or event. With Player grouping you can follow all of your fantasy teams (football, hockey, basketball and baseball) in one app in real-time.
• Push Alerts: Receive free Push Alerts including goals, ends of quarters and key moments in any game to keep you on top of the action; anytime-anywhere.
• Player Card Profiles: Check out the "Player Card Profiles" where you can do in-depth research with player photos, recent performances, season stats, bio and more.
• Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide product feedback: twitter.com/theScoreApp
• For more information: mobile.theScore.com
• Need support? We’re here to help: thescoreapp[at]thescore[dot]com
We are affiliated with theScore.com