The Disney Junior Appisodes app allows preschoolers to experience the magic of watching, playing and interacting directly with their favorite Disney Junior TV shows in a whole new way!
They will touch, tap, swipe, tilt, shake and talk their way through their favorite Disney Junior episodes by watching and completing various fun-filled interactive activities. It’s a fully immersive interactive TV episode that reinforces developmental values.
It includes the award-winning Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally Appisode for FREE with download with the opportunity to easily purchase additional Appisodes directly within the app, including:
• Jake and the Never Land Pirates Appisode featuring "Treasure of the Pirate Mummy's Tomb" and "The Never Sands of Time"
• Sofia the First Appisode featuring "Great Aunt-Venture"
• Doc McStuffins Appisode featuring "Doc McStuffins Goes McMobile" and "Frida Fairy Flies Again" episodes.
• Sofia the First Appisode featuring the “The Big Sleepover” episode.
• Doc McStuffins Appisode featuring the “Rescue Ronda, Ready for Takeoff” and “A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns!” episodes.
• Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Appisodes featuring "Quest for the Cyrstal Mickey" & "Mickey and Donald Have a Farm" episodes.
• Jake and the Never Land Pirates Appisode featuring the popular “Hide the Hideout” and “Captain Hook’s Hooks” episodes.
• Interactive full-length Disney Junior TV episodes
• Multiple fun-filled interactive activities featuring favorite Disney Junior characters in every Appisode
• Discover and purchase additional Appisodes from within the App
• Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Q: How big is an Appisode?
A: Each Appisode is an interactive version of a full-length TV episode. The file size can range up to 600MB (they are big downloads).
Q: How long will it take to download?
A: Your download will vary depending on internet speed/connectivity.
Q: How do I download purchased Appisodes on another device or restore Appisodes previously purchased?
1. Verify that you are already signed in to the same Apple ID account used in the initial purchase by pressing the home button and going to Settings -> iTunes & App Store.
2. Launch Appisodes and tap on the Question Mark (?) icon in the upper right of the Appisodes home screen, enter the four digit access code, and tap the “Restore Purchases” button.
3. Within the Appisodes store, purchased Appisodes are indicated by a green down arrow in the upper right corner of the icon.
4. Tap the Appisode icon you wish to download, enter the four digit code, and tap the “Download” button on the Appisode details page to verify the purchase with Apple and start the download.
Q: How do I resolve issues with downloading an Appisode?
1. Ensure you have a strong Wi-Fi connection and enough available storage on the device. You can check and manage your available device storage by pressing the home button and going to Settings -> General -> Usage. Each Appisode can initially require up to 1.5 GB in order to fully download from Apple and complete installation.
2. You can cancel a download by tapping on the Question Mark (?) icon in the upper right of the Appisodes home screen, enter the four digit access code, and tap the “Cancel Downloads” button. This will allow you to restart a download by going through the purchase process again. You may receive a prompt to be charged again - Please note that if you have successfully completed a purchase transaction for an Appisode already, you will not be charged again if you are signed in with the same Apple ID you used for the Appisode purchase.
3. Once the purchase is complete, the download process is handled by the device and Apple servers. If you continue to have issues with the download, try restarting the device by holding down the power/lock button for a few seconds and then swipe to power off. Turn the device back on and launch Appisodes to re-initiate the download or repeat the steps above.