~~~ 6 wonderful Christmas spirited, animated and interactive children songs inside! ~~~
~~~ Child friendly holiday environment with adorable interactions on every page ~~~
~~~ Superb HD illustrations and sounds ~~~
Christmas Song Collection is an adorable, graphical & musical production of all the famous, classic holiday children's songs. Start celebrating Christmas in your home with these beautifully illustrated classic tune. Enjoy the adorable characters and fun interactions and see your favorite Christmas songs come to life in a rich song and dance experience.
+ Rich animations and engaging activities in all pages
+ Full sing along with synchronized song lyrics
+ HD quality graphics and sounds
- We wish you a merry christmas - Christmas is here, and the christmas spirit is all around us. Meet Santa’s family , Rudolf, the reindeers and the jolly elves as they gather and sing this lovely holiday song.
- Rudolph Song - Learn about baby Rudolph with his bright red nose.
- Coming to Town - Santa is coming to town! He is checking his list and bring the Christmas spirit into your home, today!
- 12 Days of Christmas - Learns numbers with this adorable classic Christmas Song.
- Deck the Halls - See the wonderful animals celebrate Christmas, in the farm, the city and even the north pole.
- Jingle Bells - Join Santa, Rudolph the reindeer and the merry elves as they sing and dance in the Christmas spirit.
Carefully designed and tested for babies, toddlers and children of all ages this application is a unique, new and high quality musical production of classic Christmas songs joined with fabulous animated activities. Ideal for an engaging, educational, visually and audibly exciting experience. Turn up the volume and let the family fun begin.
Note: The first two to three pages of each song are completely free. Full songs with all verses, fun activities and features are available with an easy to use in-app purchase inside the app which removes all ads as well.
Sound doesn't work?
Increase the volume and check that your device is not set to “Mute”. The Mute button is the switch next to the volume buttons on the side of the device.
Still no sound?
On the iPad it's possible that your side switch is set to lock screen rotation. In this case you can control sound volume by:
Double tap the home button
Swipe from left to right
Tap the speaker icon to the far left
It should show “Mute Off” below the play button
You can also set the side switch functionality by going to “Settings > General > Use side switch to” and set it to to control mute.