*** #1 FREE social photo album app in the USA & Canada iPad store – Nov 2012 ***UPDATE: import photo More...
*** #1 FREE social photo album app in the USA & Canada iPad store – Nov 2012 ***
UPDATE: import photos from Facebook, Flickr or your device. Log in with Twitter, Facebook or your email.
View, create and share beautiful social photo albums in minutes!
Whip is the new FREE way to bring your adventures to life in a social album featuring photos, video, music, and text. Whether you want to share your Valentine’s Day story, your birthday parties, outing events or Super Bowl fun - get tons of raves on Facebook and Twitter with your photo album. And it only takes 3 steps!
• View photo albums from the community including The Killers rock band
• Whip out your photo album (a.k.a. a Whip) in three easy steps: select photos and a video, select a template style with music, share!
• Share your Whip on Twitter, Facebook or via email
• Real album experience - auto-play Whips for a slideshow or swipe to flip the pages at your own pace, magazine-style
It’s easy to make a gorgeous photo album
• Use photos and video from Photo Stream and Camera Roll – pick up to 24 photos and one video
• Add photos from Facebook or Flickr
• Privacy controls: set Whips to private, email or share with the community
• Friends don’t need the app to view your album: they can see it on a computer, tablet or smartphone
• Advanced customization includes: One-touch enhancement tool ensures your photos are picture-perfect; zoom, rotate, swap photos; add text to the cover or individual pages to spice up your Whips, and add cool tunes from our “indie” library
A fun community
• See what’s popular and trending at a glance in the HotWhips.
• Follow your friends and other “Whipsters”; comment on and “like” their Whips
• Search Whips and “Whipsters” by keyword
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
This app is not currently featured in any leaderboards so there are not any available graphs.
Tweets by @AppDataIN