General info about this app.
|$29.99 State Return
|$34.99 Basic Federal Return
|$39.99 State Return
|$49.99 Deluxe Federal Return
|$39.99 Deluxe State
|$74.99 Premium Federal Return
|$39.99 Premium State
|$9.99 Prior Year PDF
It’s FREE to prepare, FREE to print, and FREE to e-file* your federal taxes from your iPad.
H&R Block helps you quickly & easily complete your taxes through a simple, step-by-step Q&A. Start for free!
• Convenience - easily switch between using your iPad or your computer’s browser.
• Accuracy Review – we double-check your return for any issues
• 100% Coverage – only H&R Block provides FREE Audit Support, including a tax pro to represent you in the event of an audit**
• 24/7, instant access - manage your account and access your returns online.
• 100% Accuracy and Maximum Refund Guarantee – We work hard to get you the maximum refund so you get every penny you’re due. And, no one can get your refund to you faster!
* A free tax return excludes self-employment income (Schedule C), capital gains and losses income (Schedule D), rental and royalty income (Schedule E), farm income (Schedule F) and shareholder/partnership income or loss (Schedule K-1).
** Worry-free Audit Support is available for clients who use H&R Block tax software, online or mobile tax preparation solutions to prepare and successfully file (via e-file or print and mail) their 2012 individual income tax returns (federal or state). It does not provide for reimbursement of any taxes, penalties or interest imposed by taxing authorities. Additional terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com to learn more.
*** If you find another online tax preparation method that results in a larger refund (or smaller liability) than that calculated by the H&R Block online tax program, we will refund the fees you paid us to use our online tax program to prepare that return. To qualify, the larger refund or smaller tax liability must not be due to differences in data supplied by you, your choice not to claim a deduction or credit, or positions taken on your return that are contrary to law. If the online tax preparation or tax software makes an arithmetic error that results in your payment of a penalty and/or interest to the IRS that you would otherwise not have been required to pay, H&R Block will reimburse you up to a maximum of $10,000. Terms and conditions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.
An analysis for this app’s revenues.
Revenue estimates charts.
Download estimates charts.