The free Mint app pulls in all your personal finance accounts and investments into one place, so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and save more money. You can also check your credit score for free.
* Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your finances. When you open the app on your mobile phone, Updates shows contextually sensitive cards that highlight important changes such as:
• Recent transactions
• Fee alerts
• Fast approaching budgets
• High spending alerts
• Recently used accounts
* Credit Score (iPhone only)
See your credit score as part of your complete financial picture in Mint
• Truly free – no credit card required!
• Free credit report summary – understand your score and learn what actions you can take to improve it
• Quick activation – see your free credit score in 2 minutes or less!
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• View your finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on how you should budget and distribute your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts.
* Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
SAFE AND SECURE.
* The Mint app is passcode protected. If you lose or even temporarily misplace your device, you can simply log onto your Mint.com account and deactivate device access with one easy click.
* Mint only “reads” your information. No one can move your money or modify your bank account in Mint – not even you.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 15 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 (Financial Services & People’s Voice)
WIRED App Guide: “Best Personal Finance App” (2012)
CNN Money: “6 Best Banking & Budget Apps” (2012)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.