With Evernote Hello it’s easy to remember everything about everyone you meet.
* App Store Editor's Choice *
Whether you're meeting someone for the first time, trying to remember important details about a person you’ve met before, or recalling important information about a previous meeting, Evernote Hello is here to help. Here's how:
- See everyone you’ve met and pictures of your activities in a beautiful new timeline layout
- View a history of all the meetings you've had with individuals
- Remember all aspects of your meetings: location, notes, photos, and faces
- Connect with people through LinkedIn and Facebook
- Get additional insights about contacts and meetings with Related Notes from your Evernote account
There are three easy ways to bring the people you meet into Evernote Hello:
- Snap a picture of their business card
- Connect with nearby Evernote Hello users via Hello Connect
- Create a quick profile from LinkedIn, Facebook, your calendar appointments or your address book
With Evernote Hello, you can easily remember everyone you meet, and say goodbye to your stacks of business cards.
Evernote Hello is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds the great features above and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Two subscription options:
◦ Evernote Premium monthly for $5
◦ Evernote Premium annually for $45
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Evernote Hello is part of the Evernote family of products, which are designed to help you remember everything.