SlideShark is the #1 app for showing PowerPoint from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch the way it was meant to be seen – with animations, fonts, colors, graphics, videos & hyperlinks intact. For individuals & businesses, SlideShark is a powerful, proven solution built by Brainshark, the leading sales enablement platform provider.
3,000+ reviews, 4.5 star avg rating!
20+ industry awards: ABA “Stevies” Gold Winner, Appy Award, TabTimes Best Sales App
How SlideShark Works:
From your computer, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, UPLOAD a PowerPoint file (ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx) to your free, secure account.
Use SlideShark to download & SHOW the presentation on your iOS device.
BROADCAST your presentation over the Web in real-time to meeting attendees no matter their device.
SHARE the presentation online via email or social media for on-demand viewing by others & track the viewing results.
• Upload PowerPoint files via SlideShark website; open from email attachments on your device; or import from cloud storage
• Press Play to view or show presos on your iOS device
• Tap or swipe to advance animations and slides; swipe back to go back
• Swipe up to go to specific slides & access more features
• No internet connection required when presenting in-person
More Great Features:
• Use a single SlideShark account to access & download presentations to one or more iOS devices
• Access/import presos from Box, Dropbox, Syncplicity, ShareFile, SkyDrive or G Drive
• Connect to a projector or TV using VGA/HDMI adaptor (all iPads, iPhone 4 & later) or AirPlay via Apple TV (iPad 2 and 3, iPhone 4 & later)
• Play videos embedded in PowerPoint presos (.wmv or .avi format, PPT 2010)
• Use Presenter Mode to see slide notes, timers, animation counter & more (iPad 2 & later)
• Annotate slides while presenting
• Press/hold finger for Laser Pointer
• Click on hyperlinks to go to external websites or other slides w/in presentation
• Set slides to auto-advance and “loop” for trade shows
• Replace presos w/out losing tracking data
• Hide or re-order slides (iPad only)
• Use your iPhone or iPod touch as remote control/laser pointer
• Pinch to zoom in on slides (iPhone & iPod touch)
Premium Features ($):
• Broadcast presos over the web to remote or in-person attendees via unique URL
• Improve follow-up w/ email alerts & viewer tracking for presentations broadcast live or shared online (know who viewed, when, for how long, which slides)
• Multi-user content distribution, control, mgmt & reporting
Visit SlideShark website to learn more, watch product videos, access support & FAQs, and compare features & pricing.
Sign up for a free SlideShark account on our website or register on the login page when you launch the App. A single SlideShark account can be used for all your iOS devices.
SlideShark for Individuals
• Free 50MB storage (refer friends to earn more)
• Upgrade to SlideShark PRO ($) for business features: broadcasting up to 10 attendees, detailed reporting & alerts on presentation viewing activity, and 1GB additional storage
SlideShark Team Edition ($)
• Multi-user access to content via searchable, permission-based folders
• Cloud-based content distribution & controls
• Central management of users, content, storage & billing
• Broadcasting to up to 25 attendees
• Detailed usage analytics & presentation viewing reports
• Start a free trial on our website
PowerPoint features not currently supported: animated gifs, slide transitions other than “fade” and “wipe”, triggers, macros, 3rd party components & some advanced animations. Broadcasting treats all animations as “appear” and does not yet support timed animations, embedded videos or external hyperlinks.
Free users are limited to uploads of 100 slides per presentation.
Show PowerPoint from your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch the way it was meant to be seen...with SlideShark!