SlideShark is the free app for viewing and sharing PowerPoint presentations on the iPad the way they were meant to be seen – with animations, fonts, colors and graphics intact. Available for individuals and teams, SlideShark is a business-reliable solution built by Brainshark, Inc., the #1 solution for online and mobile video presentations.
Visit the SlideShark website: www.slideshark.com
Thank You for your votes and reviews!
**4.5 star rating on the App Store with 1,000+ reviews!**
**OnMobile 100 Top Private Company!**
**Networks Product Guide Best of 2012!**
**2012 Mobile Merit Winner!**
**2012 Appy Award Winner!**
** Mashable Finalist Award Winner!”**
** Mobile Village Award Winner!”**
• View and show PowerPoint presentations properly on your iPad
• Preserve animations, fonts, graphics and colors
• Share presentations for on-demand viewing by others and track the results
• Simply tap or swipe to advance animations and slides
• Swipe up to jump to specific slides and access additional features
• Download presentations to the iPad to present without an internet connection
• Present via projector or TV using an VGA/HDMI adaptor or AirPlay via Apple TV (all iPad generations)
• Use Presenter Mode with slide notes, timers, animation counter and more (iPad 2 and new iPad)
• Open files from Box, Dropbox, GoodReader and more
• Open files from email attachments on your iPad
• Press and hold your finger on a slide to invoke the Laser Pointer
• Hide or re-order slides
• Auto-advance slides with “looping” mode for tradeshows and events
To learn more watch the 1-minute demo video: www.SlideSharkVideo.com
To compare SlideShark versions please visit: www.bit.ly/compareplans
Box user? Check out our integration: http://brn.sk/3q
Questions/Help? Support@slideshark.com / @slideshark
Feedback: email@example.com / @slideshark
How it Works:
UPLOAD: From your computer or iPad upload a PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx, .pps, or .ppsx) file to your free secure online account.
VIEW: Use the SlideShark App to download and view the presentation on your iPad.
SHARE: Share the presentation for on-demand viewing by others and track the results.
To use SlideShark you must have a SlideShark account. Sign up for free at www.SlideShark.com or register on the login page when you first launch the SlideShark App.
SlideShark for individuals:
• Sign up for a free account
• Refer friends and earn additional storage
• Upgrade to SlideShark Plus for additional storage and advanced reporting for presentations shared online
SlideShark Team Edition:
• Give your team multi-user access to team content via permission-based folders
• Easily manage users, content permissions, storage and billing
• Access valuable content usage analytics and viewing reports
• Start a 60-day free trial now: http://bit.ly/TeamEdition
To learn more about SlideShark for individuals and teams, please visit: www.bit.ly/compareplans
While the app is optimized for PowerPoint, there are a few features that are not currently supported. These include: hyperlinks on slides, embedded videos, embedded audio, animated gifs, slide transitions, triggers, macros, and 3rd party components. There are also some advanced PowerPoint animations that may not be supported.
To see which features are coming next, please visit SlideShark’s public road map: http://bit.ly/SlideSharkEvo
With SlideShark, you can avoid unreliable workarounds that reduce the impact and effectiveness of your Microsoft PowerPoint presentations such as converting PowerPoint slides to PDF, converting PowerPoint to video, or converting PowerPoint to images.
Show PowerPoint Presentations on Your iPad the way they were meant to be seen... with SlideShark!