ACCESS FOR CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBER AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE.
Consumer Reports - the magazine that millions trust to give them expert, unbiased Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations about all the products they buy – is now available on your iPad and enhanced with videos, images and much more. From cars to toasters, digital cameras and TVs, Consumer Reports has all you need to know before you buy.
Take a look – for free. Download the app and check out our free iPad preview issue. Interested in more? Each new monthly issue will be available for $4.99 as an in-app purchase. We’ll let you know when the next one is available.
Subscriptions are available!
Automatically renewed subscription options:
• 1-month for $2.99
• 1-year for $24.99
Please note that your credit card will be charged automatically for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Auto-renewal can be changed by going to the settings in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions start with the latest issue. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
May issue now available for download. Highlights:
• Mowers & Tractors — including 14 CR Best Buy mowers and 14 CR Best Buy tractors and riders.
• Roll Call — best toilet papers based on strength, softness, disintegration, and tearing ease.
• How to Survive Your Hospital Stay — our Ratings of 2,591 hospitals can help you find today’s safest choices.
• Telecomm Bargaining Tactics that Work —if you’ve hit a brick wall with your haggling, try these 5 tips to bring that bill down.
• More Ratings and Reviews: blenders ... food processors ... treadmills ... and ranges.
• PLUS WATCH EXCLUSIVE CONSUMER REPORTS VIDEOS FROM OUR TEST LABS — What to look for in a string trimmer ... Elliptical exercisers buying guide ... Plus road test highlights of the Mazda3 and Jeep Cherokee.