ACCESS FOR CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBER AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE.
Consumer Reports - the magazine that millions trust to give them expert, unbiased Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations about all the products they buy – is now available on your iPad and enhanced with videos, images and much more. From cars to toasters, digital cameras and TVs, Consumer Reports has all you need to know before you buy.
Take a look – for free. Download the app and check out our free iPad preview issue. Interested in more? Each new monthly issue will be available for $4.99 as an in-app purchase. We’ll let you know when the next one is available.
Subscriptions are available!
Automatically renewed subscription options:
• 1-month for $2.99
• 1-year for $24.99
Please note that your credit card will be charged automatically for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Auto-renewal can be changed by going to the settings in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions start with the latest issue. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
November issue now available for download. Highlights:
• The Scoop on Detachable Computers — which are best at combining laptop functionality with tablet mobility?
• 2014 Best & Worst — from the smartest smart phone, to the top supermarket, to the worst new pain pill.
• Glowing Reviews — top LED and CFL bulbs for lamps, track lights, outdoor lights and more.
• Health Insurance Rankings – which plans in your state rise to the top?
• 27 Top Vacuum Picks — uprights and canisters that cleaned up in our tests.
• What’s Your Sleep Style? — see which mattress fits you best, and save.
• PLUS WATCH EXCLUSIVE CONSUMER REPORTS VIDEOS, INCLUDING —
Vacuum Buying Guide, How we test Mattreses, and Road tests of the VW Golf GTI, Subaru WRX, Ram 1500 Diesel ... and more