ACCESS FOR CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBER AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE.
Consumer Reports - the magazine that millions trust to give them expert, unbiased Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations about all the products they buy – is now available on your iPad and enhanced with videos, images and much more. From cars to toasters, digital cameras and TVs, Consumer Reports has all you need to know before you buy.
Take a look – for free. Download the app and check out our free iPad preview issue. Interested in more? Each new monthly issue will be available for $4.99 as an in-app purchase. We’ll let you know when the next one is available.
Subscriptions are available!
Automatically renewed subscription options:
• 1-month for $2.99
• 1-year for $24.99
Please note that your credit card will be charged automatically for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Auto-renewal can be changed by going to the settings in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions start with the latest issue. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
August issue now available for download. Highlights:
• America's Best & Worst Fast Food - Where readers found healthful meal options, best choices for value, best service, best-tasting meals, and more.
• Top Picks for tablets and laptops — for all ages.
• Your Health — what to expect from walk-in clinics.
• Great, cheap HD camcorders — 3 CR Best Buys
• Your ultimate laundry guide— how to find the best washer and dryer, or keep your old ones humming
• PLUS WATCH EXCLUSIVE CONSUMER REPORTS VIDEOS, INCLUDING — Gadgets to Go (6 great gadgets for summer vacation) ... Laundry Tips that can Save you Money ... FX Drain Cleaner Claim Check... Plus Road Tests of the Porsche 911 and Chevrolet Corvette