ACCESS FOR CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBER AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE.
Consumer Reports - the magazine that millions trust to give them expert, unbiased Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations about all the products they buy – is now available on your iPad and enhanced with videos, images and much more. From cars to toasters, digital cameras and TVs, Consumer Reports has all you need to know before you buy.
Take a look – for free. Download the app and check out our free iPad preview issue. Interested in more? Each new monthly issue will be available for $4.99 as an in-app purchase. We’ll let you know when the next one is available.
Subscriptions are available!
Automatically renewed subscription options:
• 1-month for $2.99
• 1-year for $24.99
Please note that your credit card will be charged automatically for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Auto-renewal can be changed by going to the settings in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions start with the latest issue. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
September issue now available for download. Highlights:
• Deadly Painkillers — important safety tips for prescription and OTC meds.
• End-of-Summer Sales Season — your guide to hot bargains on travel, back-to-school buys, deals on wheels, and more.
• 10 Things to Know About Ultra HD — before you take the pricey plunge.
• Medical Alert Systems — what to look for, how much to spend.
• Which Mini-Blender Takes Top Honors? — Vitamix S30 and Nutri Ninja go head-to-head.
• PLUS WATCH EXCLUSIVE CONSUMER REPORTS VIDEOS, INCLUDING —
Coffeemaker buying guide …... Road tests of the Mercedes-Benz S550 … Audi A3 ... Maserati Ghibli ... Buick Regal ... Volvo S60 ... and more.