* Organize Anything - 4 Apps in 1 * Outliner, Lists, Note Taker, Checklists and Mind Mapping.PC Maga More...
* Organize Anything - 4 Apps in 1 * Outliner, Lists, Note Taker, Checklists and Mind Mapping.
PC Magazine - "25 Best Small Business Apps"
CNet - "Intuitive no matter your pursuit"
148apps.com - "Essential iPad app"
Bob Miller - "The best outliner app on iTunes, hands down"
-- We are working on fixing Evernote and Dropbox login issues introduced by security changes on EV and DP. --
Organize your thoughts, ideas and notes. Build outlines, mind maps, take notes, organize ideas, prioritize actions and share your thoughts seamlessly.
"The Swiss Army Knife Note App" - Merry Landline
"EXACTLY what I have been looking for!" - Debbie Johnson
* Drag and Drop every piece of content in a free-form layout; create your own information dashboard.
* Easily organize your ideas and notes. A fresh approach to iPad notes, much more than a conventional note-taker, outliner, or mind mapping app for the iPad.
Through an intuitive and innovative design, MagicalPad allows professionals and students to take notes, organize ideas, build outlines, prioritize actions and share their thoughts seamlessly.
* Featured in PC Magazine
* Featured GTD app by 148apps.com, featured in InnovationTools.com, MindMappingSoftwareBlog.com and many others.
Focus project planning using structured lists to quickly capture and organize stakeholder input, prioritize goals and actions. Optimize your most valuable resources.
Take advantage of unlimited lists/outlines on the same workspace, freeform layout, unlimited hierarchy with expand and collapse, checkboxes, drag and drop, indent/outdent and much more. Everything is in front of your eyes, structure meets freedom.
The power of this iPad notes app is in its simplicity - your content is the * STAR *. The minimalistic white design of MagicalPad lets the app get off your way, makes your content shine and lets you focus on your content. Just add a list or a note and start typing; let your imagination flow and focus on your thoughts.
Place and format your content anywhere you want, drag and drop to split or merge outlines move ideas between outlines, create checklists and format items the way you want.
Organize your thoughts, structure your story, outline your website content, or just jot down your ideas for the next big thing. Spark your creativity and have fun.
With formatting of each single element you can give every single idea the attention it deserves.
Export to ** Google Docs, Evernote, Dropbox and Email ** in PDF, RTF, OPML and MPX file formats
Import RTF, TXT, OPML and MPX files from other apps, pc & mac software.
MagicalPad enables you to share your work with other users and other apps; it also allows you to import outlines and notes from other apps and desktop and mac software to continue your work, then export it back. You can also export and import RTF and OPML files from or to other apps and software such as project management, outliner or mind map software.
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK
firstname.lastname@example.org or visitwww.magicalpad.com/support
* Freeform layout - freedom to move outlines, checklists and notes anywhere you want in the workspace, create your ** information dashboard **.
* All you can eat - unlike other note apps or outliner apps where you are bound by one outline structure or a note's page locked in lines, MagicalPad enables you to put unlimited outlines and checklists or todos in addition to notes side by side in one space - all at your finger tips.
* Playing nice with other apps and software - using open standards such as OPML you can start working on MagicalPad and continue your work on anther app or desktop tool, or Vice versa.
* Connected to the cloud - import and export many file formats to DropBox, Google Docs, Evernote and email.
* Templates - Download and share your own templates athttp://www.magicalpad.com/magicalpad-xchange
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN