|Developer:||Skype Communications S.a.r.l|
Say “hello” to friends and family with an instant message, voice or video call on Skype for free. Th More...
Say “hello” to friends and family with an instant message, voice or video call on Skype for free. There’s so much you can do, right from the palm of your hand.
Choose how you want to take a call
- We've made it even easier to switch between your headset, speaker or Bluetooth device.
General fixes and improvements
- One-to-one chats now appear in the correct order.
- New to Skype? Not to worry, we'll help you get started with all the basics so you'll catch up really fast.
- Now you'll see more detailed notifications in the Notification Center.
Join over 250 million people every month using Skype
- Get started with Skype on your iPad and find your friends in an instant.
Call friends on Skype
- Enjoy free voice and video calls to anyone else on Skype.
Message friends and send photos in an instant
- Instant message your friends in a flash, add emoticons and even photos.
Call mobiles and landlines
- Add a little Skype Credit to send low-cost SMS messages or call friends on their mobile or landline.
No WiFi? No problem.
- Skype works on 3G* and WiFi – so you can stay in touch, even if you’re out and about.
Chat with anyone, anywhere
- Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs and even TVs. Whatever device your friend or family uses, Skype just works. Simple.
Search the app store for other great apps from Skype:
- Skype for iPhone
- Skype WiFi
• iOS 5 or above.
• Send and receive video using front or back camera on iPhone 4, iPad 2nd Generation, and iPod touch 4th Generation.
• Send and receive video using rear camera on iPhone 3GS.
• Receive video only on iPad 1st Generation and iPod touch 3rd Generation.
• Works with any H264 compatible devices, including TVs.
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN