#1 HOLIDAY SHOPPING ESSENTIAL - The Washington PostTGI BLACK FRIDAY THE ESSENTIAL BLACK FRIDAY APP More...
#1 HOLIDAY SHOPPING ESSENTIAL - The Washington Post
TGI BLACK FRIDAY THE ESSENTIAL BLACK FRIDAY APP FOR 2012 - Appadvice.com
WEBSITE OF THE WEEK TGIBLACKFRIDAY.COM 11/18/2012 - The San Francisco Chronicle
Black Friday (November 23th, 2012) is the busiest shopping day of the year. Use this app to plan your holiday shopping weeks before Black Friday ads are available in the newspaper. Please check the app frequently for new ads from your favorite stores such as Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Sears and many more.
- View Black Friday ads for all major retail stores weeks before they are available in your local paper.
- iPhone / iPad App - TGI Black Friday now fully supports the iPad (universal app)
- Frequent updates with new leaked ads for your favorite retail stores.
- Push Notifications (The app can alert you when a new ad is posted)
- Downloadable PDF Ad Scans
- Search over 10,000 Black Friday deals across stores and categories.
- Create a personal shopping list to check off items as you purchase them.
- Share Black Friday deals via Facebook or Twitter
- Email your shopping list or individual deals to yourself or others.
- Compare prices for items to confirm you are getting the best deal.
- Shop online for items that may be available before Black Friday.
This app is powered by TGIblackfriday.com and DealCatcher.com, two of most popular shopping resources on the web. For great deals all year long check out the Dealcatcher iPad app.
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
This app is not currently featured in any leaderboards so there are not any available graphs.
Tweets by @AppDataIN