Apple Editors' Choice on iPad, iPhone, and Mac!
Welcome to Notability, a powerful note-taker to annotate documents, sketch ideas, record lectures, and more, on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Notability is the one place to create, share, and manage your notes. It combines handwriting, typing, audio recordings, and photos so you can create notes that fit your needs. And with iCloud support, your notes are always available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Anytime. Anywhere.
Take beautiful notes
- Handwrite notes or sketch ideas using gorgeous variable width ink in a variety of colors.
- Craft reports or type outlines with our full featured word processor.
- Audio recordings help you capture every detail during lectures or meetings.
- Snap a photo of a whiteboard in the classroom or while researching in the field to add to your note.
Replay your notes
- Audio recordings automatically link to your notes.
- Review your notes in context as you listen to the audio recordings.
- Simply tap a word, drawing, or a picture to hear exactly what was said when you added it.
- Provide audio and handwritten feedback to students or colleagues.
Mark up documents and forms
- Import and annotate lecture slides, meeting agendas and PDFs.
- Fill-out, sign, and send forms via email from anywhere.
- Use all of Notability’s tools to mark up pictures of worksites or projects.
Share your notes
- Create collections of notes to share between study groups and teams with Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Collect and handout assignments between teachers and students.
- Turn iCloud on, and your notes will automatically be available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Create and edit notes on iPhone, iPad, or Mac at anytime.
Notability helps you explore your ideas, store your notes, and improve your memory and organization. We hope you enjoy using it as much as we do.