Now for a limited time, the introductory 60-day trial period is free!
The New York Post iPad App provides a new way to experience The Post’s award-winning coverage. In each day's edition, you will find all the key sections of the newspaper - News, Page Six, Opinion, Pulse, Business and Sports. You’ll also experience a bevy of special features such as the ability to make your own front page and share it with The Post or your friends; viewing photo galleries and videos while you read the paper; saving any newspaper issue you want to keep; and for sports fans, you can set the app so you start reading from the Sports section every day. And make sure you tap the American flag on the front page! The New York Post is committed to providing you with hard-hitting news coverage, bold headlines, world-class gossip and the best sports in town in a new digital experience. Read The Post anywhere, anytime -- each morning on your way to work, over a sandwich at lunch or during the evening commute home. You can read the edition in portrait or landscape mode while enjoying additional photos and videos not found in the paper.
To enjoy the Post you must be running iOS 5.0 or higher.
- Publication: New York Post
- Subscription options (after 30-day introductory period): Monthly ($9.99), Semi-annual ($54.99), Yearly ($99.99)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.