General info about this app.
|No in app purchases
In addition to all the definitions from Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, the app offers voice search – to let you look up a word without having to spell it – along with synonyms, antonyms, example sentences, Word of the Day, Favorites, and more.
A great tool for reference, education, and vocabulary building.
The premium content includes over 1000 graphical illustrations, and over 20,000 additional entries covering people, places, and foreign terms.
No internet connection is required to view the definitions or thesaurus (although you do need a connection to view illustrations, hear audio pronunciations, and use voice search).
* No ads
* Synonyms & Antonyms
* Voice Search
* Example Sentences
* Audio Pronunciations
* Word of the Day
* Biographic and Geographic entries
* Foreign words and phrases used in English
* Graphical Illustrations
* For Tablets: Scrolling Index - lets you browse the entire dictionary
* For Phones: Reader View - lets you hide navigation buttons to see text in full screen
* Recent History - lets you keep track of the words you've looked up
An analysis for this app’s revenues.
Revenue estimates charts.