|Not currently featured in any leaderboard.|
|No in app purchases|
"The best collage maker and picture editing app in the maker" - We-heart-apps
### The perfect app for following features:
+++ Adding captions, emoji, emoticoms, stamp or stickers to your square photos
+++ Be it making great scrapbook art or lovely holiday instacards, insta-collage will do it all for you.
+++ Select a bunch of photos, rearrange, organize or tangle them in a freestyle collage, select a layout template, decorate them by applying filters and effects and you have a wonderful square picture grid pic.
+++ Choose from over 30 background designs and textures
+++ You can even make new year or christmas post cards by stitching your pics in beautiful collages.
+++ Stitch, blend, combine or join them do what you want to and make a magic collage of any shape.
Use Instant collages to frame your photos and post to Instagram!
Instant collage helps you add beautiful effects, cool frames and add text to your photos in a funny doodle way and then save and share them with your friends and the world.
Main Features of instant collage:
- Choose a photo from the gallery or click one from the camera
- Easily move photos to different areas by drag and drop
- Add wonderful effects such as sepia, etc.
- Apply frames to individual photos
- More than 20 lovely frames to choose from: kids, love, romance, flowers and other categories
- Add funny captions ( eg. trolls, pudding etc.)
- Zoom, pan, rotate or mirror each photo
- Sharing via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Email
☆MORE FEATURES COMING SOON!
We are working hard on adding loads of new features such as photo grids for instagram, frames and effects so stay updated.
☆ Photo filters: add some style to your images with various photo filters.
"I loved insta-collage on my ipod but I think this is also a decent alternative for a picture collage creator" - Proud Nexus User
" Take a quickpic, add a frame, apply camera effects and upload to instagram. Thats instant collages for you" - Digital Times
"My Boyfriend has Picstitch on his iphone but now even I make great collages on my android" - Lena Hartley