General info about this app.
|Not currently featured in any leaderboard.
|No in app purchases
Unlock your creativity with Pixlr - the free photo editor! Capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Once you’re done, share your finished work directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or your other favorite social networks!
Follow Pixlr on Instagram (@pixlr) for tips, tricks, and daily inspiration to make cool photos. We have a fun new photo challenge for you every week.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is the right photo editor for everyone: whether you have never edited a picture or are a pro, Pixlr has all the tools and effects you need.
• Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
• Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
• Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
• Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
• Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
• Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Mask your picture with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suit you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in Google Play or contacting us via Instagram (@Pixlr), Twitter (@Pixlr), or Facebook (/Pixlr).
An analysis for this app’s revenues.
Revenue estimates charts.