General info about this app.
|No in app purchases
VGBA is a GameBoy Advance emulator. It runs GBA games on your Android phone or tablet, saves GameBoy game progress at any time, and even lets you cheat by adding health points, strength, or becoming invincible. Share your GameBoy game progress with friends, then let them continue where you've left off. Use network play to trade Pokemon or battle other VGBA users via WiFi. VGBA supports GoogleTV and lets you play GameBoy Advance games with generic Bluetooth joysticks, Xperia gaming buttons, Moga gamepads, iCade joysticks, and Sixaxis controllers. Other features:
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembly language and hardware acceleration to run GBA games as fast as possible.
* Supports full screen landscape and portrait modes, with many special effect options.
* The built-in Cheatopedia offers cheat codes for dozens of popular GameBoy Advance games.
* Save GBA game play at any point and go back to that point once your character gets killed.
* Share your current GBA game progress with other users via State Exchange feature.
* Supports real time clock, rumble, and tilt features found in GameBoy Advance games.
* Supports network play with other VGBA users via WiFi.
* You do not need GBA BIOS file: VGBA emulates BIOS internally.
* Play with your hardware keyboard, gamepad, touch screen, or accelerometer.
* Supports Xperia Play special buttons, generic gamepads, MOGA gamepads, iCade joysticks, and Sixaxis gamepads.
* Supports GoogleTVs upgraded to Android 4.x, such as LG G2/G3.
VGBA package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running VGBA. Notice that VGBA will not play Classic GameBoy games: you will need VGB for that.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with VGBA. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free GameBoy Advance games.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
An analysis for this app’s revenues.
Revenue estimates charts.