USA TODAY has added new features to its award-winning app, to deliver the best of national, international and local news that you love, in ways you may not have expected. From Pulitzer Prize winning storytelling and photography, videos, full 360 experiences and virtual reality, we’re now able to not only tell the news, but allow you to be completely immersed in it. And with our local-to-national coverage, you can now add news stories happening in local communities. The new app design has also been streamlined to give you a deeper, richer, more visually-stimulating storytelling experience so you can get in, get out, and get on with your day.
• Browse headlines and read about breaking news happening nationally and locally including Sports, Entertainment, Technology, Travel, Money, and Weather with a swipe.
• Watch related videos and enlarge images.
• Share stories via Facebook, Twitter, email, or text message.
• Get notifications on news you want to know through push notifications.
• Live weather, hourly to 10-day forecasts
• All the latest sports scores for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, and more.
• Simple, unified drop-down navigation.
• Flip through top daily photos in news, sports, and your favorite celebrities.
• Link the app to your Android Wear to receive alerts to the stories you want to know as they happen.
THE NEWEST FEATURES:
• Be in the center of where the news happens with 360 video and virtual reality content.
• Elect to add one of our local properties to get your community news added to your feed.
• Get recommended and most popular stories for more personalized content.
• Save your favorite stories to read later.
• Sign up for a daily dose of news, sports, life, money, tech and weather stories directly to your inbox.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of.
For feedback or questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps/.