Adobe Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDFs on your Android phone or tablet.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
• Use Night mode and Brightness Lock for ease of reading
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL OUT FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Save, sign, and forward to others
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
• Have other people sign in person right on your touchscreen
PRINT, STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Acrobat.com account
• Store and access files in the cloud
• Easily send and share files with others
• Print documents with Google Cloud Print
If you’d like to do even more with PDFs from your mobile device, subscribe to one of Adobe’s online services to create PDFs and export PDFs to Word or Excel. You can get started without ever leaving your Adobe Reader mobile app – and you can use the services from your computer and mobile device.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and images to PDF
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
ARE YOU ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to ExportPDF, PDF Pack, Acrobat Standard, or Acrobat Pro – just sign in to convert and export PDFs on the go.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.