The Trinity Kernel Toolbox aims at augmenting the Trinity Kernel experience.Supported:Nexus 7 / Nexu More...
The Trinity Kernel Toolbox aims at augmenting the Trinity Kernel experience.
Requirements: Device must be rooted and SuperSU and BusyBox (by Stericson) must be installed in the rom and be up-to-date.
(A kernel supporting these features is *required*.)
Initial support for:
If Settings don't seem to stick:
Update to latest SuperSU, start it and let it update its 'su' binary.
The app supports the following:
- Adjusting of CPU Min/Max Frequencies
- Adjusting of all CPU Voltages
- Sound control: High Performance toggle + Volume boost (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Restores trivial settings on boot
- Optimizes system independent from init.d (Great for stock roms)
- Localized for Korean, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese (ROM must support languages)
It further provides easy in app access to derkernel.com, however, this is not a kernel Updater, It's a collection of tools to allow tweaking the kernel parameters to fit one's needs.
Please email me before leaving one star ratings.
|Release Date:||Join AppData Pro to see more app details|
|Requirements:||4.0 and up|
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN